An industrial-grade, water-based, sodium concrete densifier for use as a stand-alone product or as a primer to strengthen and harden concrete.
COVERAGE: Up to 1,000 square feet
VOC CONTENT:: 0 g/L
CONCENTRATED: One gallon makes five (5) gallons
WARRANTY: 100 Year Warranty
Sila-Tek 3500 is the most advanced concrete densifier available. This clear penetrating sealer not only densifies and hardens concrete making it up to 50% stronger, but it is the go-to choice to harden and prime basements and driveways. It is also an excellent, cost-effective choice for polishing concrete.
Exceptional when used for:
- Warehouses and industrial facilities
- Use as a primer prior to application of Siloxa-Tek 8500 or Siloxa-Tek 8505
Not for use on:
- Bricks, concrete blocks/cinderblocks
- Polished or extremely smooth concrete surfaces
- What it is: Penetrating concrete densifier & hardener
- What it's for: Warehouses, industrial facilities, used as a primer prior to application of a Siloxa-Tek product.
- What it does: Strengthens and hardens concrete, increases the adhesion of subsequent concrete sealers
- What it's made of: Water-based sodium silicate blend
- What's the finish/color: Clear, flat, natural
- How do you apply it?: Sprayer, roller or brush
- What's so special about it: This cost-effective formulation densifies and makes concrete up to 50% harder
- What else is like it?: Lithi-Tek 4500: Also a concentrated densifier but of a sodium silicate base. Lithi-Tek 9500: Also densifies concrete with the added benefit of water repellency