A proprietary concrete densifier and waterproofing concrete sealer that provides long-lasting protection from moisture and abrasion. A cost-effective concentrated, water-based, concrete sealer.
COVERAGE: Up to 1,000 square feet
VOC CONTENT: 0 g/L
CONCENTRATED: One gallon makes five (5) gallons.
WARRANTY: 100 Year Warranty
An industrial-grade, water-based, proprietary concrete sealer designed to densify, strengthen and waterproof concrete. Lithi-Tek 9500 penetrates pores in the concrete to strengthen it by up to 50% while providing hydrophobicity in a single application. This proprietary blend of chemistries, shipped concentrated, is why we believe it is the concrete industry's most innovative product.
Exceptional when used for:
- Substrates: Concrete
- Applications: Basement floors, poured basement walls, driveways, patios & garages not exposed to deicing salts
Not for use on:
- Bricks, concrete blocks/cinderblocks,
- Polished concrete/extremely smooth concrete surfaces
- Not recommended for colored concrete
- Not intended to be used as a substitution for a concrete vapor barrier or foundation membrane below grade (can be used in conjunction with a concrete membrane).
- What it is: Penetrating, waterproofing concrete sealer and densifier
- What it's for: Basement floors, poured basement walls, patios, driveways & garages not exposed to deicing salts
- What it does: Waterproofs concrete, strengthens concrete, seals and protects concrete
- What it is made of: Proprietary, water-based, ultra-concentrated formulation
- What's the finish/color: Clear, flat, natural
- How do you apply it: Sprayer, roller or brush
- What's so special about it: This cost effective, concentrated formulation densifies and makes concrete hydrophobic all in one step
- What else is like it: Siloxa-Tek 8500: will not densify concrete but will resist water and deicing salts