An industrial-grade, water-based, breathable, acrylic concrete sealer that enhances, protects, and provides a clear, low-sheen finish.
COVERAGE: Up to 250 square feet
VOC CONTENT: 80 g/L
Cryli-Tek 5500 is the industry's highest performing decorative concrete sealer. This unique formula leaves the surface with a clear, low sheen, non-yellowing, satin finish. This concrete sealer has an extremely fast set time and unsurpassed stain resistance. The treated surfaces will resist chipping, flaking, delamination and breakdown with UV light exposure.
Exceptional when used for:
- Substrates: Concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, exposed aggregate, stone
- Applications: Patios, pool decks, driveways, walkways
- What it is: Water-based, satin / low sheen decorative concrete & masonry sealer
- What it's for: Concrete driveways, patios, pool decks, stamped concrete, pavers, aggregate, stone
- What it does: Protects and beautifies decorative concrete, stone and masnory
- What it's made of: Water-based styrene acrylic polymers
- What's the finish/color: Clear, low sheen / satin
- How do you apply it?: 1/4" - 3/8" high quality nap roller or brush
- What's so special about it: Long lasting satin / low sheen, resists chipping, flaking, delamination and breakdown from UV light exposure
- What else is like it?: Cryli-Tek 5505: is solvent-based and leaves a high gloss / wet look finish